Wednesday, June 26, 2013

father's day

Father's day, just like mother's day, was very different this year. We had a living child!  We also spent the weekend up north with a bunch of family, memorializing my grandfather who passed away last year. He didn't want a funeral, so we took him to one of his favorite fishing spots and laid his ashes to rest.

Keith captained a boat

Enora went on her first boat ride

back home we had a fun dinner with family

and daddy got to spend time with his daughter

The week before the trip I decided it would be awesome if Enora said "dada" on father's day. I mentioned that to my mother-in-law when she came over to watch her one day, and lo and behold, when I came home Enora was saying "dadadadada!"  Here's some of that on video, plus her growling which is a little hard to hear:



No comments:

Post a Comment