I have not taken her monthly picture yet but I'm hoping to do that this weekend - yes, that's how busy we've been with the basement and party planning. So glad it's done, but it's so crazy that a year has gone by already.
Here are a few fun pictures from her parties...
We had a hungry caterpillar theme. I made a caterpillar cake for each party, plus some cupcakes. don't mind the homemade-ness of it! it kinda collapsed on the left...
Vanilla cupcake with vanilla frosting for her first smash cake
She stands on her own now!
thank you to Jenn for making her dress!
mommas and babies
four generations
her signature angry face
yay presents!
chocolate cupcake with chocolate icing for her second smash cake
cousin Kelsey got her her first Wings jersey!
Huge thanks to auntie Claire and auntie Beth for taking most of the pictures!
We had such a wonderful time and are so glad our friends and family could celebrate with us. Thanks for partying with us, everyone! Happy birthday baby girl!


No comments:
Post a Comment