Wednesday, November 6, 2013

enora's second halloween

Enora's second Halloween was a bit crazy, well, for me. You see, I had grand plans to get home from work early, take her to her Nonna's house so she could see Enora's costume, then come home and go trick-or-treating - just a couple houses - then home again and go to bed. Thanks to the rain and whatever was going on on the freeways that day, I got home 45 minutes later than planned, then spent way too much time hanging out at home getting her fed and whatnot, and didn't even make it to Nonna's until 6:30. Enora goes to bed at 7:30.. and that's about when I left Nonna's to come home!  Needless to say, we did not go trick-or-treating, though Enora did stay up late to hang out with her Aunt Janet.  Next year we'll go out, right?

Anyway, here are some pics from Halloween (including us adults!). We attended a party the Saturday before with some friends.  Keith went as...

Ron Swanson!  (from parks and rec)


Jenn and I were...

Ninja Turtles! 



Keith and I carved our pumpkins without seeing the other's and not knowing what the other was going to do. Mine is on the left, his on the right. I guess great minds think alike?


I traced Enora's hands and carved them into the pumpkin. My attempt was to make it look like it was afraid (Home Alone-esque), but I think I put the hands on backwards so it kinda looks like it's yelling!  "Run away from the scary pumpkins!"


Enora was a white tiger this year because she loves her white tiger stuffed animal. She did not want to wear the hat!

So I wore it!

ha!

Enora and Nonna. She did not want to be held!

But she did accept a hug from Nonno.

Chillin on a chair. Pretty sure I sat in that char when I was a kid.

Escaping the grips of Nonna!

Back home hanging with Aunt Janet

And daddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment