Yes, that's correct. I did not post a 22 week picture. In fact, I didn't even take one. We had a slightly busy weekend and I was also feeling rather lazy. So, you get an "early" 23 week picture instead. I say "early" because my turnover day is Friday (meaning I am officially 23 weeks today) but I usually don't take my picture until Sunday or even Monday. Rather riveting information, no?
Anyway, Keith and I registered for the baby shower last week. Registering for a baby is difficult... when you're registering for a bridal shower it's completely different - You basically can choose whatever you want based on the looks of it alone (plates, cups, picture frames, etc). But for a baby there are so many options and you can't really choose based on the looks or what the box says; you'll want to do a ton of research first to make sure you're choosing the best product for your child. There are so many combinations of car seats and strollers and what are you to do when faced with an entire wall full of bottles and nipples and pacifiers? It's hard to choose. Suffice it to say, the registry is not done, and it will take some tweaking and more research before it will be finished.
Keith and I are off to Seattle tonight for a much needed vacation, so don't expect any updates until after we get back in a week!

No comments:
Post a Comment