First things first: I am still pregnant - today I am 39 weeks and 4 days. I feel pretty good for how far along I am. I'm really just tired all the time and would love to nap on the couch all day. But I am working from home until I deliver (need to save up that maternity leave!) so naps are out of the question. Good thing is I can put my feet up so my poor, swollen right foot doesn't hate me all day. I really don't feel as if she will come any time soon - I feel a bit of pressure but no contractions or anything crazy. My doctor said that they'll let me go a week overdue but they'll induce me if I go past that. She did say that she thinks I'll deliver sooner than that on my own, due to the pressure I'm feeling. We'll see!
The nursery is still not complete, but it's getting there. I know for sure that I will still be working on projects after she's born, but that's alright with me. I promise I will put nursery pictures up once some major changes occur. Keith thinks the rocking chair he's painting will be all dry tomorrow, so hopefully we can bring that in and start moving the bigger stuff (pack n play, high chair, etc) out of there.
Now for the pictures. I got our maternity photos back from my sorority sister Tracy, and I think they are amazing! If you're friends with me on facebook then you have seen these already, but if not, here are a few favorites:
the sun was a little too bright for Keith, haha!
this is a pumpkin hat I crocheted
And of course I took a weekly photo. I should probably say bi-weekly photo since I stopped taking them weekly ages ago. This could potentially be my last bi-weekly maternity photo if I go into labor soon!







I was just about to send you a text about the lack of blogging. :) Exciting!
ReplyDelete