We have made it to full term! At 37 weeks our little girl should be fully developed, and for the rest of her stay in my womb she'll just be growing and getting fatter.
The nursery is still a work in progress. My curtains finally came in so those are hung up now. We just got a rocking chair which used to be Keith's grandma's, but it's a little worn so we think we'll paint it white and put some colorful cushions on it. I'm not totally sold on having a rocking chair - I'd really prefer to have a glider, but one that looks like a regular arm chair - but I'll give the rocking chair a try since it's free and you can't beat that! I ordered some wooden letters which I plan on painting and hanging above her crib, but those have yet to come in. I'm also going to make the whole wall behind her crib an art wall and just fill it with lots of fun, pretty, colorful prints, paintings and other artwork. Pictures will come as I make more progress.
These past two weeks I have been getting increasingly uncomfortable at night. Just walking around is more painful now with all of her weight, but even more so when she decides to kick or change positions as I'm waddling to the bathroom. I haven't had any major issues with swelling, other than my right foot. That is the only thing that swells (my doctor said that's ok). Apparently it's normal for just one foot to swell because of how the baby is positioned, and it's usually the right foot as well. I'm thankful I can still wear my wedding rings, but I know that can change any day.
I had another ultrasound last week to check up on her size because my stomach is measuring small - she is measuring perfectly at 6lb 4oz (that was at 36w 4d so she should be bigger now). We also had maternity pictures taken today! My awesome sorority sister, Tracy, took pictures of Keith and I outside the house and in the nursery. Can't wait to see them and of course I'll share them with you once she's done her magic on them.
That's all I have for now. Here is my 37 week picture:

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAwesome!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!