Thursday, July 31, 2014

Birthdays

Keith, my mom, and myself all have July birthdays. We kept our celebrations pretty low key this year due to the move, Keith working on his master's degree, and my mom being sick. I don't have any pictures from Keith's birthday (boo) but we went out for dinner to one of Keith's favorite restaurants so he could have some tasty beer and pizza.

For my birthday we went out to my favorite restaurant. I ate sooo much but it was so good!




My mom's health has been up and down these past few months. We had a terrible scare late June and we weren't even sure if she was going to make it to her birthday, but thankfully she has bounced back, is stable, and we were able to celebrate!



We have more activities planned for this weekend and later this month, which I'll post about later.

Happy birthday to all of us!


No comments:

Post a Comment