Oh my goodness, am I actually posting this on time?? Things around here have calmed down a little bit. We have tons and tons of projects to complete inside and outside the house, but we at least have a bit of a routine going on now. I still need to update with moving and house details, but I think I'd like to get more settled in first. We will be having a garage sale in two weeks to get rid of all the extra stuff the previous owner left behind, so hopefully we can sell a lot (and donate the rest) so we can put our things away!
Enora! Here's what's happening with you this month:
- You have officially started day care at the new school, which is just minutes by our house. This makes it sooo convenient for me as I can work from home whenever I need to without having to drive all the way out to Ann Arbor to drop you off. You seem to love the new place so far and have only cried once when I dropped you off.
- Water. Water. Water. Water.You loooove to say water. And you enunciate the "er" which is super cute. You are also (just of this week) very strongly saying "yes" to every question we ask. I don't think I have this on video yet but I'll try to capture it soon.
- Ice! You have suddenly discovered ice and love to chew on it. This could be due to another tooth that I just noticed is coming in (top right.. incisor?) or perhaps an iron deficiency as one of our friends has suggested (hope it's not that...). Or maybe you just like ice!
- We haven't gone often enough this year but you seem to love swimming. I need to find a swim class for you! And tumbling - I think you would love that - this is something I had been meaning to do earlier this year but put it off since we were moving.
- You're definitely in the mimicking stage and will copy everything I do. I put nail polish on my toes a few weeks ago and you just had to do it too! You follow me (or whoever is watching you) all around the house, climbing up the stairs, cleaning, whatever it is, you have to do it too!
- I think your tomato allergy is going away. We've given you some fresh tomatoes here and there and they have not yet aggravated a diaper rash - yay!
- You're getting better at making animal noises and pointing out various body parts (and saying some of them too). But when I ask you where your baby sister is you always point to your belly! She's in my belly, silly!
- One *bad* thing you are doing lately is hitting the cats. Sometimes you are nice and pet them gently, but then you get excited and smack them (maybe you're just patting them too hard?). Either way, the cats don't like it and neither do we, and we are not afraid to smack your hand or your butt to get you to stop! One of these days you'll learn not to do that.
- Your hair is getting longer and longer. I've started putting a hair clip in every day to keep your bangs out of your eyes, and so far you seem ok with that! Which is good, cuz you're not getting a hair cut for a long while!
- Next month you are going to get the cyst on your forehead removed! I am nervous. This will be the second time you'll go under anesthesia (first time was for the CT scan to diagnose the cyst) but this time you'll be in pain afterward and I just hope you handle it well. ...I hope that *I* handle it well!
Mommy and baby pedicures
at the Plymouth art fair
Reading to Felicity
crazy post-bath hair!
We inflated your baby pool for the first time this year so I took lots of pictures...
You loved pouring water on my feet!
Running off to pour water on the patio
"Riding" in the front seat of my car as we waited for the crazy rain to settle down so we could go inside the house
Videos too? Wow, what a post!
Enora using daddy as a jungle gym
Another cute thing she says is "oh no!"
I posted this on facebook already but here's a better quality version. Enora gives her approval.
And finally, Enora enjoys pouring water on my feet.










No comments:
Post a Comment