Sunday, November 9, 2014

table for four

Well, I never got a chance to place that book order I mentioned in my last post, but I had a very good reason: We are now a family of four!



My water broke at 8pm that night, and at 1:51am the next day, Anika Lynn was born into the world. I only had to push through two contractions to get her out, which was amazingly fast compared to the 2.5 hours of pushing with Enora!  I'll write up a birth story post soon for those interested in the not-so-interesting details.

We're all doing great - just adjusting to life with a newborn and a toddler. Anika (pronounced Ann-ih-ka, Ani for short) is a month old already so I have a lot of catching up to do on the blog. For now, here are lots of pictures from the hospital and her newborn photoshoot (the first two of which were taken by our friend Adam, the rest are by yours truly).



















and lastly.. resting inbetween outfit changes <3




1 comment: