January:
Keith and I went with our friends Stephanie and Josh to the Winter Classic in Ann Arbor to watch the Wings and Leafs play hockey in frreeezzing weather. Wings lost in overtime. It was SO cold and windy. It snowed the whole time. I ruined my good winter boots. We walked 4+ miles that day. It was SO worth it!
We went to an ice festival. I sat on an ice throne. Enora didn't really care.
Enora got stuck in a drum and hung out with friends
March
We went to the Imaginarium with Aunt Janet and played with lots of fun things!
May
Enora rocked some shades and rode on a carousel at Greenfield Village. I got bigger.We went to the zoo with friends
Keith and I went to the national homebrew conference (yes.. being pregnant at a beer conference is no fun! but we had already bought the tickets before we found out).
I got bigger - 22 and 24 weeks
WE MOVED! This is our last pic at the old house.













No comments:
Post a Comment