July
Keith and I went to Kristin and Adam's wedding
Excuse the crappy pic but I got to 30 weeks
We went to Red Lobster for my mom's birthday
August
We went to a carnival that had a bunch of animals we could feed
We had some beautiful maternity pictures taken, along with one in front of our new house
September
My mom passed away. More on that later.
Enora had surgery to remove the cyst on her forehead. All went well!
We went to the renaissance festival with Mike, Lauren, and Alexis
We went to a cider mill with Claire, Heather, and others (not pictured)
We celebrated Aubrey's 2nd birthday
October
..and bigger...This is just a few hours before my water broke
Well I think this catches us up at least until Anika's birth. I've got a bunch more posts to write but I'm glad to have gotten all this out! More to come later.


























No comments:
Post a Comment