Happy five months, Anika!
Anika is wearing Enora's dress from her first Easter in these pictures. This is one thing I love about having girls who are born in the same month (ok...4 days apart) - they're roughly the same size so Anika can wear all of Enora's hand-me-downs!
My smiley girl is doing great as usual. She finally got over her cold from last month so she isn't spitting up as much, although she is still pretty snotty. She smiles a ton and I can still get her to laugh rather easily. She loves it when I pretend to sneeze - that's how I get her to smile in these pictures!
Anika loves to chew on her fingers and anything she can grab hold of. She is doing really well at tummy time now - actually smiling at times and it takes her a good 5-10 minutes before she gets fussy - way different than Enora who screamed almost immediately! She doesn't sit up on her own yet but we're working on it - she can sit for a couple seconds before toppling over. She also does not roll over but we're working on that too. Not that she needs to do any of these things any time soon, but it's fun to learn!
love her "concerned" look




No comments:
Post a Comment