Saturday, April 25, 2015

six months - Anika

Happy six months, Anika!

15 lb 12 oz, 26", 42 cm


A lot has changed in a month! She can now sit up unsupported and can roll over front to back and back to front. We have also started her on pureed foods. So far she has tried carrots, peas, apples, pears, and bananas. So far she loves everything, even though she hated bananas at first, or perhaps was just very timid about eating foods like that. She has also had rice cereal and multi-grain. 

Anika is wearing size 2 diapers and 6 month clothes. She does not have any teeth yet but she has been drooling a ton and chewing on anything and everything, so I'm expecting to see some pop up soon.  She absolutely loves watching Enora play and will laugh constantly watching her dance and run around. I love that she loves her big sister so much already. I hope Enora loves her just the same!

One of her favorite things to do lately is stick out her tongue. Of course I don't have any pictures to share of that right now, but it is absolutely adorable. She loves sitting and playing with all of her toys and always wants to be a part of whatever Enora is doing. I just love our sweet baby girl.





Pretty sure these blue eyes are staying

loving those eyelashes




3 comments: