Happy ten months, Anika!
Hey, it's still August.
We have...teeth! Anika's two bottom teeth finally came in earlier this month. She loves eating big kid food now and we try to give her as much as possible, though I still love my cuddle time with her when I give her a bottle.
My independent baby girl knows what she wants and when she wants it! She will yell and scream when she's ready to eat, and she always has to eat when other people are eating, even if she just ate an hour or so ago!
She is pulling up on everything now. I can hold her hands and she'll "walk" with me. She can sort of use the push-walker toys, but she leans too much into them and goes too fast so she sits down pretty quickly afterward. There have been a few times where she's tried to stand up on her own but she's not quite strong enough yet.
Anika still loves her big sister and the cats and Jake the dog! She loves to crawl around on Enora's toddler bed when we're getting ready for bed time, and she'll pull herself up and hold onto the guardrails then plop herself down. So mobile!
Her mobility is making diaper changes lots of fun this week - she now wants to roll over all the time and I'm forced to hold her down or find something to entertain her with so she stops trying to turn.
We also found out that she gets a really bad diaper rash (I'm talking open sores!) when she eats strawberries. No good. They are banned from her diet. Enora got bad rashes from tomatoes and apples, but not as bad as this.
We had a fun photoshoot this month - she loved spinning around in the chair...
sassy baby.
life as a baby is so tough.
right before a sneeze!
so happy
these are not the droids you are looking for.









No comments:
Post a Comment