Happy nine months, Anika!
18 lbs 8 oz, 27.75", 44 cm
Wow, I'm practically posting on time this month! It's only been a few weeks since my last update so I don't have a ton of updates to provide. Anika has figured out how to climb up from our family room into the kitchen (family room is about a step down from the kitchen) and she is working on pulling herself up on things into a standing position. She can't climb down yet, but she's been pretty good about stopping herself before toppling down.
With her new crawling ability comes her discovery of the cat food bowls. She loves playing with the cat food! Just gotta stop her from trying to eat it and dropping it all over the floor..
We did introduce puffs and other finger foods. So far so good! It took her a couple days to figure out that she can put the food she picked up into her mouth, but she seems to love it.
I think teeth might be coming soon.. for real this time. I (and her doctor) can feel them coming up through her gums, so it's just a matter of time now. She's been crankier than usual too. Maybe a few will come up at once?
Until next month..,




Don't forget how much she loves Jake! That's sorta new. :)
ReplyDelete