I'll be honest - this week has been a little rough. We got some news on Thursday that my cervix is funneling (meaning dilating from the inside). I don't know how much it's opened up, but some good news is that the outside is still closed. My doctors have moved me to weekly appointments instead of bi-weekly so that they can monitor my cervix. My bed rest rules have not changed, but I'm trying to take it easier than I have been. Case in point - I spent this entire weekend at home! I did sit outside to get some sun, but it was probably for a half hour total. I'm thankful I don't have to be on strict bed rest, but if things get worse I might have to.
Other than that, what's new this week? Hiccups! I turned 27 weeks on Friday and the description on babycenter.com told me the baby might start having hiccups this week. Like clockwork, I felt some rhythmic tapping that afternoon and realized after a minute without stopping that baby girl had the hiccups! I've felt them every day since and Keith has been able to feel them too.
Well, I know I missed the 26 week post but I did take a picture, so you get two this week:
My fuchsia manicure has amazingly lasted over a week!


No comments:
Post a Comment