Sunday, July 29, 2012

29

Today is the 29th of July..

Yesterday I turned 29 years old..

And two days ago I reached 29 weeks of pregnancy!

I had a great birthday yesterday. Keith and I went to the Maker Faire at the Henry Ford. He pushed me around in a wheelchair, don't worry, but I ended up with a really funny sunburn just on my knees. It was neat to see all of the inventions and crafts and whatnot, but I think it would be more fun to bring a child next time as there were a lot of activities for kids. We went out to dinner with a small group of friends at Steve and Rocky's in Novi. They had great food and yummy desserts. Overall it was a great day.

August will be the month of showers as almost every weekend I have a bridal or baby shower to attend, including two of my own! I am getting excited for the showers, but also a little anxious as we haven't cleared out the spare bedroom/nursery yet (we're waiting for an opportunity to move the big stuff out first), so all of her gifts will have to sit in our living room for a while. I'd really like to get started on the nursery but I'm telling myself to be patient. Hopefully we won't put ourselves in a situation where we have to scramble at the end.


Here's my 29 week photo (I'm in the third trimester now, woo!). One of my birthday presents was a new monitor which displays colors much more accurately than my old one, so I might go back and tweak all of my old photos now that I can see everything better!





No comments:

Post a Comment