It's crazy to think that I am already 30 weeks pregnant. Just 10 more to go, assuming we make it to full term.
My grandfather passed away last week, which made for a rough week and weekend. We won't be having a "funeral" until the fall, as he did not want a public viewing or a real funeral, so we really haven't gotten any closure from his death yet. The plan is to set his biodegradable urn off on a journey on one of his favorite fishing ponds.
In house-related news, we have been working on getting our basement bathroom remodeled by adding in a shower and essentially building it up from scratch as it was a mess to begin with. By "we" I of course mean contractors, as there is no way we could re-plumb a whole new bathroom ourselves. Some progress pictures are up on facebook, but I'll post some here once we have a finished product. I've been working from home the past few weeks while the workers have been in and out. The bathroom is taking a lot longer than I was expecting, but it's been a blessing in disguise as I've been able to rest more by staying at home.
My first baby shower is on Saturday! I am quite excited for it. We actually received our first gift in the mail today, too, from one of Keith's cousins. No progress on the nursery yet, so it will sit in the living room for now.
Here's an extra photo for this week. Gryphon loves to investigate everything I do and enjoys hanging out while I take my weekly photos, so I figured he could be in a few shots this week. My little helper.


Oh my god. That cat is HUGE. I always knew he was big, but I had no idea how big until he was up against something I could compare him to. Whoa. :)
ReplyDeleteHaha yeah he is a big cat. Last time we weighed him he was 18 pounds. I'm probably not supposed to pick him up but he is just so fluffy and cute I can't resist!
ReplyDelete