Sunday, August 19, 2012

32

What a busy two weeks. This is going to be a picture overload post just because so much has happened!

My first baby shower was a perfect little gathering of my high school friends and some of their moms.


All of the ladies decorated onesies with fabric markers as one of the activities. They all turned out so cute!


I had to pick a winner, so I am posing with the winning onesie in my 31 week picture!


So glad to have them all as friends.

Here is 31 weeks:


I had another doctor appointment and measurement ultrasound the following week, and managed to get a few more 3D ultrasound pics! Baby girl was facing in so it was difficult to get a decent shot, but here are some profile views of her. She was weighing in at 3 lbs, 12 oz, and already has hair! I am loving her more each and every day.



Next up was my family shower which occurred today! My mom and mother-in-law put on such a wonderful party and I am so thankful for all of my friends and family who were able to come.  It feels great knowing that so many people support us.

Check out all those presents!


So many family and friends

Keith and I having fun opening presents

Exhausted, but still smiling




And of course I took a weekly picture today since my hair was oh-so-pretty!



In other news, the trim in the nursery is *almost* done. It started off as yellowy-varnished wood, and Keith put a ton of muscle into sanding most of it off. We have two coats of primer and two coats of paint on it, but I really feel it needs one more coat!  We have one more large item to move out of the room once the paint is done, then we can start moving in furniture and all of baby girl's presents. So close!

We have three weeks to get our house looking its best, then it's time for my 3rd and final shower, which will be hosted here. Anyone wanna help clean? 

2 comments: