Baby girl - you are big! At your doctor appointment today we found out you are 25" long, have a 41.5 cm head circumference, and you're 16# 7oz! That's 75th percentile for head and length, and 95th for weight! Because of your love of food and considerable weight, the doctor said we can put you on rice cereal now. So this weekend we'll pick some up and start you on that. I hope it helps you sleep through the night. You got your second round of vaccines today so you've been extra crabby, on top of the fussiness we've experienced all week due to the cold. Get well soon baby!
It's Valentine's day so of course I had to take some pictures of you in the spirit of the holiday...
Those of you on facebook saw this one this morning
no smiles from this girl!
Taking a toy break!
A smile! This was during her 4-month shoot but I just had to include it.
Ok mom, that's enough pictures!
Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you got to spend the day with someone you love.
No comments:
Post a Comment