Today marks the second anniversary of Aidan's death and birth. It has been a crazy two years, full of ups and downs, but we are here, we are alive, and we are well. Enora has helped us so much with the pain of Aidan's loss, but please don't think that we are healed. Time may heal all wounds, but you are often times left with a scar, reminding you of all you have been through. I try to share just the happy moments on this blog (yes, I have another blog for my grief) and today is kind of a mixed bag. We are happy to have known Aidan for the little time that we could, so sad that he has left us, yet it is a wonder whether we would have little Enora if he hadn't. We appreciate everything we are given and are so thankful to have her in our lives. Thank you, friends and family, for being there for us, as I have read too many stories of parents losing friends over the loss of a child.
Today is for you, baby boy. We love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment