Monday, March 11, 2013

trip to frankenmuth

I've been meaning to update with some pictures but time has just been flying..

Enora went swimming for the first time last weekend! Keith, Enora, and I, along with our friends Mike, Lauren, and Alexis, went to Frankenmuth for the weekend so Keith and Mike could judge beers (they are certified beer judges). That meant Lauren, I, and the girls had the whole time to go swimming and shopping.  I didn't get any shots of us in the water but here are Enora and I hanging out by the pool:


She didn't seem to mind the water.. in fact she might have liked it! The only time she was upset was when I tried to make her "float" on her back. The water was a little cold the second time we went swimming so we only put our feet in, but Lexi had fun!



Keith and Enora got to spend some quality time together in the hotel room..
Ew your breath smells like beer!

and Lexi and Enora loved hanging out!


Enora loved getting raspberries from Lexi

All in all it was a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment