Sunday, April 7, 2013

Easter!

Happy belated Easter everyone!



If you're friends with me on facebook (which I'm sure most of you are) then you've seen most of these pictures already, but I just had to share them on the blog too!

We had a great Easter this year. Enora got a visit from the Easter bunny..



He dropped off a stuffed bunny, a bunny bib, some new socks (who doesn't need socks?), and some colorful stacking cups. Enora of course loved the stacking cups the most, and proceeded to try out each one...


She even enjoyed the ribbon which the Easter bunny used to stuff the basket:


Later that morning we went to church, where Enora again impressed everyone by how good she is, and she even fell asleep at the end! I guess babies can take their naps anywhere they like.

Afterwards we headed to Portofino's for brunch with some of our close family. 

Hanging out with Zio Tom

Flying with Aunt Janet!


Grandpa Bob and Grandma

(bis) Nonna and Nonno

my cutie pie!



Family picture with the one-eyed Easter bunny. I swear he had two eyes!

After brunch we went to her Grandpa Daniel's house and got to spend some quality time with him.




Finally at the end of the night I colored our Easter eggs. Yes... I normally do this *before* Easter, but hey at least I did it this year!

The egg dye kit forgot the "magic" crayon, so I dug up a purple one and attempted to write our names on it.. The five in the middle spell out Enora, Keith and I share one, Chloe and Gryphon each got one, and of course Aidan gets one too.

Up next: Enora's Easter portraits. I hope you all had a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment