Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Fourth of July - Nonna's 80th Birthday

I already posted pictures of Enora's 4th of July photoshoot, but here are some details of the rest of our day. Photo overload alert!

My Nonna's birthday is the 4th, so every year we get together to celebrate. This year was a bit different because the whole family was there! Well, except for one of my cousins. But usually more of them are on vacation, so it was nice to see almost all of the family and spend some time together, especially since it was my Nonna's 80th birthday.

We started the day at Portofino's for an early dinner.

Nonna and her oldest great granddaughter, Anna


Anna with her mom and dad, Taryn and Danny

Anna with her Nana, my Zia Dee

Enora's godfather, Danny

Yes, Keith and Danny unintentionally wore semi-matching shirts.


After dinner we went to my Aunt's house on Grosse Ile for dessert and presents.


My cousin Alex and her dog (whose name I can't remember! I think Stella?)








Despite her angry face, Enora loved the dog!

Tired Anna

Happy birthday Nonna!


What is this...

Eh, I blew out the candles!

Nonna wanted a weed whacker for her birthday. so she got one! Along with some wine, face lotions and other things. 


sweet moment with daddy and enora

Anna being silly

look at daddy's shoes!


The view from my Aunt's house

Cousin Alisia and boyfriend Matt
  



The lovely group shot I was able to capture. So glad my tripod was just hanging out in my car.

My final shot of the night:
Yup. a deer butt.

Hope you all had a great holiday!



No comments:

Post a Comment