Back on July 2, Keith turned 35! We celebrated with family over the weekend and friends on his actual birthday. His big present was a new 30" smoker, which he has used several times already. I'm usually not a fan of smoked things, but I really like the pork and ribs he's made so far.
On his birthday we went to one of our favorite restaurants in Detroit, Vicente's. It's a Cuban restaurant, so we ordered a bunch of tapas and shared them all. Their food is so delicious - I definitely suggest checking them out if you're ever in the area!
Aunt Janet and Grandma (and Grandpa Bob's hand) with Enora
Nonno, Nana, and Uncle Nick with Enora
Cute family pic :)
Keith and his cake after he reluctantly blew out the candle.
Enora loves spoons!
I didn't take any pictures at the friends event, but we had a good time and good beers at Ashley's. Keith and I also got to see a double feature that weekend - we saw Man of Steel and Star Trek Intro Darkness. Both were good but we liked Star Trek best. Thank you Nana for watching Enora!
Yay! More blog!
ReplyDelete