We've got another illness going on. Or perhaps it's just teething. But she's had a slight fever the past two days and a pretty runny nose. And drooling. So yeah, maybe teething. Her 15 month check-up is tomorrow, so I'll update later with her stats.
Here's the haps this month:
- You understand a lot more words now, like kiss, tiger, blankie, bath. "Where's tiger?" leads to you trying to find your tiger. "Where are your eyes/nose?" leads you to touching your eyes or nose. It's pretty cute! You're still not saying much but you do say "hi" every now and then.
- You still love shoes and wearing things around your neck. You also love putting on the hat I made you, and you love putting headbands and sunglasses on too. I have yet to get a picture of the latter, but you look like a super star!
- You started day care last week! Just Mondays and Wednesdays for now, but your first day went pretty well - all of the ladies were surprised that you had never been in day care before because you were so mellow and laid back. You cry a little when I drop you off, though, which I'm used to seeing when grandma watches you and I leave for work. But it still breaks my heart! You are so excited when I come to pick you up, sometimes you cry too. I am glad you are in day care, though. You get to play with other kids your age and learn and experience new things that we can't always do at home.
- We've switched you over to size 4 diapers now, and I have put away almost all of your 12 month clothing - on to 18 months! Your shirts were getting to be too short.. same with your pants, hence the change. Seems like every 3 months we're moving up a clothing size.. guess I better prepare for 2T in April.
- You really like playing with your big lego blocks and riding on your unicorn and little car. You also like to play with your little people sets. I've added to your disney princess castle a bit.. What can I say... I love the princesses too!
- Tooth-wise, we have at least 8 visible, and possibly more. It's hard to tell if she has molars or not, but I would think she'd have some by now. Maybe the doc can tell us more tomorrow.
- You finally got to play in snow this season.. You're not too sure of it yet. Maybe we'll get to go sledding soon and that will make it more fun for you.
And of course, a bunch of Enora pics for your enjoyment...
the infamous nose picking picture!
this means i'm tired
love her pout here
the joys in her life: sitting, reading, and something around her neck
this was after her first experience with peanut butter. all. over. her.
more joys: purse around neck, hat, headband, and reindeer pajamas.
headband...tongue..booger!
my sweetie
_.jpg)

_.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment