Enora had her 15 month checkup back on the 14th - all is well! She weighs 25.3 pounds (75-90%) , is 31 inches tall (50-75%) and has a 45cm head circumference (25%). The doctor didn't seem too concerned about her lack of speech (she really isn't saying anything yet), but we'll see how she does by her 18th month appointment. She understands a lot, though, just doesn't want to talk back!
I can't recall if I've discussed this on the blog before, but she has a cyst on her forehead, under her skin, right between her eyebrows. She was born with it, and it's hard to tell but we think it might be growing with her. She had a head x-ray over the summer when we first brought it up to the doctor and they determined back then that it's not harming her. But since we're concerned that it might be growing, our doc gave us a couple specialist references to get it surgically removed. We haven't called either of them yet, but I would like to see what they say. I don't want to subject her to surgery just for cosmetic reasons, but I do worry about it growing and getting abnormally large.
In other news, day care has been going well. She still cries when I drop her off and even cries when I pick her up, but all the teachers say she does really well and has fun. Napping is the hardest for her at day care - she gets an hour, maybe an hour and a half max, while at home she sleeps for at least 2. But I am glad she is having fun and getting to hang out with other kids her age.
That's about all for now, though I'm sure I'll remember something as soon as I hit post. Here are some Enora pics to tide you over until next time!
Love this look
super star!
(don't mind the messy table!)
modeling her cute balloon outfit from Aunt Janet
I know these aren't the best but you can see how long her hair is getting.. It sticks out behind the bottom of her ears! And.. she let me put a flower in her hair. Crazy!
Carefully arranging her letter magnets from Auntie Jenn. Check out that belly!
I know I owe you all some more movies. I'll get them up soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment