Just felt I had to squeeze in one more post before it's April!
Annnnd it's not going to be the post I was planning on writing because technology is being stupid. So you get random pictures for now.
Enora loves digging in my purse (and any bag really) to see what fun things she can find.
Got your pills *and* your wallet, mommy!
She loves shaking my pill containers like they're maracas. Although I don't know what she is doing here... Maybe that one was empty and therefore didn't make any noise.

She also loves wearing my shoes and tries to walk around the house.. usually unsuccessfully
My master sippy cup drinker
And here are some bath pictures.. I told her to smile for this one!
Here she is giving ducky a kiss
i feel like she's about to tell me a really interesting story in this one. or sell me some fake watches.
Sorry for the slightly lame post...I promise to start updating more. Well, more than twice a month.. how about that?



No comments:
Post a Comment