If you're friends with me on facebook then you probably know this already, otherwise, surprise!
It took quite the while to conceive this one, which included 5 rounds of clomid - yes, we've been trying for a while. But we are happy to report that this baby is healthy and growing as expected.
I was actually very hesitant to post anything at all on facebook, as I know several people who are struggling to conceive right now, and I know how hard it was for me to see anything baby related after Aidan died, while we were trying for Enora, and even trying for this one. I don't know if any of them read this, but I hope there is a light at the end of the tunnel for you (and you are more than welcome to hide me). Sending sticky baby dust!
What about the due date? October 6, 2014. Yep, that's a week before Enora's 2nd birthday. We have good timing, eh? Let's hope she has this reaction once she realizes what's happening:
(that's a happy face)
Instead of this one...
(don't drink the bath water, folks)
I have lots of other updates to share, but thought this was the most exciting one of the moment. More to come later!



No comments:
Post a Comment